Are there any resources I can use to improve my English?

If you're a permanent resident or a protected person, you can take language classes funded by the government at no cost to you. Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) is one of the no-cost options LEF offers to newcomers.  

Unable to find an answer?

Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.

Sign Up